Adele – Set Fire To The Rain

開始想念金屬與肌膚相吻的日子

細心的藏起傷口

裝瘋賣傻

交心的結果

換來玉石俱焚的碎裂

連掙扎都失去意義

任由淚水失控

I let it fall, my heart,
我任由我的心墜落了

And as it fell you rose to claim it
你卻來阻止他的墜落

It was dark and I was over
我曾絕望在無止境的黑暗中

Until you kissed my lips and you saved me
直到你吻上我的唇,救贖了我

My hands, they’re strong
我試圖用雙手掌握一切

But my knees were far too weak
卻無法移動我軟弱的腳步

To stand in your arms Without falling to your feet
在你懷裡,我無法逞強

But there’s a side to you That I never knew, never knew.
但你卻有另一面,我不知道的一面

All the things you’d say
你所說的一言一語

They were never true, never true,
都是虛構的,都是假象

And the games you play
在這場遊戲裡

You would always win, always win.
你總是知道怎麼征服我,當個贏家

But I set fire to the rain,
但是我還是在雨中點火

Watched it pour as I touched your face,
看著大雨傾盆而下,就像我用火熱的手摸著你冷漠臉龐

Well, it burned while I cried
火在燒,淚在掉

‘Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!
因為我聽到自己在依然嚷著你的名,你的名子

When I lay with you I could stay there
我多希望能永遠賴在你懷裡而眠

Close my eyes
上的雙眼

Feel you here forever
假想相伴至永恆

You and me together
和你在一起

Nothing is better
人生最棒的事情莫過於此

‘Cause there’s a side to you That I never knew, never knew,
但是我不懂你的另一面,我不知道那的一面

All the things you’d say
你所說的一言一語

They were never true, never true,
都是虛構的,都是假象

And the games you play
在這場遊戲裡

You would always win, always win.
你總是知道怎麼玩弄我,當個贏家

I set fire to the rain
我點了一把火在雨裡

And I threw us into the flames Where it felt something die
將我倆投入火光,讓感覺慢慢被燃燒殆盡

‘Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time!
因為我知道,這將是我最後一次哀悼,最後一次

Sometimes I wake up by the door,
有時候我倚著門扉醒著

That heart you caught must be waiting for you
我的心已經被你套去

Even now when we’re already over
即使我們已經分手了

I can’t help myself from looking for you.
我還是無法停止自己找尋你的身影

I set fire to the rain,
我點了一把火在雨裡

And I threw us into the flames Where it felt something die
將我倆投入火光,讓感覺慢慢被燃燒殆盡

‘Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time, oh, ohhhh!
因為我知道,這將是我最後一次哀悼,最後一次

Oh noooo
噢不

Let it burn
讓它燒吧

Oh oh ohhhh
哦哦哦

Let it burn
就讓它燒吧

上 / 下一篇文章

一般留言